How to Get Your Employees to Care as Much as You
In 2009 Natalie Nagele and her husband, Chris, launched Postmark to help businesses deliver emails to their customers quickly.
A decade in, Nagele had grown the company to around 40 employees, which was when she began feeling burned out. The pull to explore new interests was the catalyst for accepting a life-changing acquisition offer from Active Campaign in 2022. In this episode, you’ll learn how to:
- Develop passionate employees that care about your company.
- Create raving fans that refer their friends.
- Decide when it’s time to sell.
- Distinguish between serious burnout and normal fatigue.
- Create a list of demands for an acquirer when selling your business.
- Think in decades when making big decisions.
- Establish a positive relationship with your acquirer.
Want to increase value or prepare for a successful business exit?
Let's talk confidentially: Schedule a phone call or Zoom